BOTAMISOL is an organic fertilizer made up of essentially free L-amino acids obtained through a double stage enzymatic hydrolysis. This special manufacturing technique allows for high concentrations of free L α-amino acids (biologically active) and precursor molecules of specialized vegetal hormones.
BOTAMISOL provides plants with amino acids involved in “stress physiology”, preventing and allowing for good recovery of damages caused by adverse climatic conditions (drought, high temperatures, high humidity, phytotoxicity caused by phytosanitary products, frosts, etc). Furthermore, BOTAMISOL stimulates germination and flowering, improves fruit setting, accelerates ripening and produces larger fruits with better coloration and higher concentrations of sugars and vitamins.
ECORMON is formulated with a seaweed extract, which contains natural plant hormones like auxins, cytokinins, and gibberellins. These compounds act as plant growth regulators in very small concentrations. They promote development of plant roots and buds, speed up cell division processes, stimulate photosynthesis, delay senescence and reduce premature dropping of fruits.
ECORMON also contains molybdenum and amino acids to enhance absorption and translocation within plant tissues. Molybdenum is used by nitrate reductase enzymes present in root and stems, which control reduction of nitrate to nitrite ion. Molybdenum also facilitates iron absorption. Application of ECORMON increases pollen production, improving the development of fruits.
DEFENDER Si is a concentrate of potassium and silica. The applications of DEFENDER Si improve photosynthesis in all type of crops. It enhances production by improving pollination and increasing pollen fertility.
DEFENDER Si is an ideal product to absorb extra humidity accumulating on crops, preventing growth of plant pathogenic microorganisms.
- Silicon is accumulated in epidermal tissues of both roots and shoots. The thickening of the epidemical silicon-cellulose layer supports mechanical stability of plants and increases plant resistance against biotic and abiotic stress.
- Application of Defender Si can increase the weight and volume of roots.
- Silicon acts as a protective agent and increases plant tolerance to biotic stress.
- Silicon increases plant tolerance to abiotic stresses like toxicity caused by Al, Mn, heavy metals, salinity, frost and drought.
- Silicon increases soil resistance to erosion.
- Reduces lixiviation of N, P and K in soils.
ECOQUEL MICROMIX is a balanced mix of micronutrients fully chelated by EDTA. It also contains 2% of free amino acids that increase the uptake of nutrients by the plant.
The efficiency of many pesticides and fertilizers is affected by the hardness and pH of the waters, in which they are dissolved. IMPROVE is a regulator designed to adjust these parameters in three different ways:
1) pH: When fertilizers and pesticides are dissolved in extremely alkaline waters, they suffer hydrolysis that partially or completely reduces their efficacy. The most sensitive chemicals are organo-phosphates, carbamates, synthetic pyrethroids and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Addition of IMPROVE to spraying solution acidifies alkaline waters up to an optimum pH for the better performance of active substances. IMPROVE contains a built-in pH indicator that turns the spraying solution pink or red when optimum pH (usually 4.5 – 5.5) is reached.
2) Hard water: Hard water contains high levels of calcium carbonate or bi-carbonate, magnesium and other salts that inactivate pesticides and fertilizers. The capacity of water to conduct electricity (EC) is related to the concentrations of dissolved salts. IMPROVE can neutralize the presence of these salts in spraying water (hardness).
3) Spreading and Penetration: The addition of IMPROVE to the spray mixture reduces surface tension, ensuring uniform spreading of the spray. IMPROVE contains additional wetters, spreaders and penetrants to enhance spray performance.
IMPROVE prevents deactivation caused by hard water of post emergency herbicides, insecticides, phytohormone products and fertilizers.